Are Men Really Scum?
This Won’t be the first time you’ve gone through any social media platform and you come across the tags that show stories tagging ‘men are scum’. Many people have come across this topic countless times, However, if you have not come across it, don’t worry, it is not a big deal as people just bring up their terrible/bad experiences with men and they tag it ‘men are scum’.
Notwithstanding, it is now a household term for the male in the society even though some men share their cases concerning the terrible experiences with women but without much argument, the ‘men are scum’ tag still trends.
Recently, Social Media Platforms have been trending with the stories of why we should believe “All Men are Scum”. I don’t totally concur with this because I believe there are certain issues with the boy that must be addressed.
However, These arguments are intellectually deep. We need to groom and grow both girls and boys so we can have passionately ethical men and cultured/learned women.
In my head, I’m like men are really scum because accounts that have been narrated by women based on their encounters with men is really heartbreaking. Also, In my head, I’m also like men aren’t scum, I decline that tag from there life.
The purpose of this article is not to deny that men aren’t or are scum.
No matter what you have heard, learned or encountered, you would be completely wrong to say men are scum. Here are the reasons why I believe so
- We teach our girls to be decent but we don’t teach our boys to be responsible. So we end up training decent girls who meet untrustworthy guys and when we see the results in the society, we keep wondering how did this go wrong?
- We teach our girls to be decent but we don’t teach our boys to be responsible. So we end up training decent girls who meet irresponsible guys and when we see the results in the society, we keep wondering what went wrong?
It is in human nature to deceive and practice deceit.
- We focus on educating girls the importance of dignity, self-worth and self-esteem, virginity, puberty but we don’t teach the boy about wet dreams, life outside the walls of his family and any of the above mentioned. We somehow expect him to explore and self learn.
- If we pay a little more attention to boy child development, then we won’t have to put too much effort into educating girls how to secure against the wrongdoer, how to avoid domestic brutality or even fight for women right.
- We all have men as fathers and brothers.
I believe we can grow boys we wished we dated as girls. We can train boys to be responsible and dignified men for the family and society at large.
Men Aren’t Scum
Don’t Forget To Give Your Comments Below….