How To Get Glowing Skin Using Baking Soda (Skin Therapy)
Baking Soda Skin Glow Therapy
Baking Soda is a salt composed of a sodium cation and a bicarbonate anion. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It is widely used in baking. Baking soda cast off dead skin cells and neutralizes the skin’s pH.
It can help freshen your breath and also provides antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Study shows baking soda is also used for whitening teeth and removing plaque than toothpaste without baking soda.
While we’re not actually in favour of treating the skin with chemical compounds manufactured by artificial means in labs, using baking soda for skin matters can actually be really safe, since it is a naturally occurring compound.
Advantages of baking soda for skin
- Glows the skin.
- Fights against body Odour.
- Fights skin infection
- Removes Blackhead and acne.
- Helps In Exfoliates.
- Mattifies oily skin.
Things You Need:
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
How To Use:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture on damp face and neck using circular motions.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Moisturize as usual.
How Often You Should Do This:
- Once a week.
We Hope You Enjoyed Our Baking Soda skin glow therapy. Leave Your Comments.