How To Get a Loan from Ecobank
How do I get a loan from Ecobank? That’s a good question. I am pleased to inform you that you are just a step away from knowing the procedures to apply for an Ecobank loan.
When it comes to getting a loan from Ecobank, you might ask, What is the Loan interest rate? What is the maximum loan amount I can get from Ecobank? What are the procedures and required documents for an Ecobank loan?
Here, we have answers to the following questions above. I have given a well-detailed procedure on applying and getting a loan from Ecobank.
See Also: How To Get Access Bank Loan
List of Ecobank Loans
Ecobank has made available different flexible loan options with little or low interest rates. See the types of loans from Ecobank below:
- Personal loan
- Auto loan
- Mortgage loan
- Travel loan
- Advance Facility loan
How to apply for an Ecobank Business Loan
You can apply for any of Ecobank’s business loans by visiting your nearest Ecobank branch. Before visiting a bank branch, you also have the option of phoning or emailing Ecobank to ask for more information.
Eligibility for Ecobank loan
I have given below a list of criteria you will meet to get an Ecobank loan. They are:
- Having a registered business or company — with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Having a business or corporate bank account
- Been trading for some time (1-3 years minimum)
- Must have a good Credit Bureau Report — with no unpaid obligations or bad debt
- Being an active customer of the bank
Required Documents for the Loan
You will be required to upload some important documents and some personal details. Here are they:
- Completed application form
- Company profile
- Business plan
- Cash flow budget
- Bank statements (12 months)
- Audited financial accounts
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voters card)
- Proof of address
- Details of collateral offered (if any)