Job Title: Humanitarian Fundraising & Product Manager
This role will be part of the Global Fundraising and Marketing Hub and is responsible for 1) developing the global products and audience portfolio for humanitarian fundraising, particularly the Children’s Emergency Fund, and 2) supporting all other aspects of humanitarian fundraising, including reactive emergencies, emergency preparedness, and strategy and storytelling.
This role reports to and works in partnership with Head of International Humanitarian Fundraising to focus on building and supporting a global portfolio of products and propositions to fund the Save the Children Humanitarian Response Plan (~$1 billion in 2022), as well as reacting to sudden onset emergencies with content and direction for fundraising for that emergency in order to help Members optimise their offers to key donor audiences.
The Humanitarian Fundraising & Product Manager is also responsible for supporting and promoting best practice and innovation across the portfolio of existing humanitarian fundraising products, and will also have the opportunity to lead or support our global new product development work with and through Members.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A strategic thinker with strong tactical skills and experience
- Significant marketing / fundraising experience with a proven track record of delivering high-income growth in at least two markets, and ideally understands how products work to attract support or extensive knowledge in working with in donor development.
- Proven expertise and up-to-date knowledge of global fundraising techniques, channels and products, specifically in Individual Giving (regular and single)
- Experience of a market start-up / fast growth phase for a fundraising or marketing operation.
- A strong understanding of the business infrastructure and leadership requirements of expanding organizations.
- A strong understanding of business and financial planning, budgeting and budget management.
- Good project management skills, and proven ability to devise and operate to contingency plans where necessary.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to analyse marketing and financial data and produce effective management information.
- Experience of managing cross functional project teams, consultants and agencies.
- Experience of managing and working in cross-organisational working groups with strong co-ordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an open-minded attitude.
- The ability to influence and motivate others and to foster collaboration; to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures, and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- The ability to travel. International travel will be required to carry out this role when virtual working and remote management is not optimal.
- Experience of living and working for extended periods in countries with different cultures
- The ability to work in a second language. Ideally, this would be a language from one of our Members
- Understand and experience of working with Child Sponsorship
We can offer circa £51,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work –Where We Work | Save the Children International
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please use this https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGFuaWEuZHVnZ2FsLjUwNzg3LjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZHJlbmFvLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ