Under you would maybe well secure a curated record of resources I maintain found precious in my endevours designing and rising web applications.
- Flavio Copes – seemingly never-ending articles on a huge diversity of technical topics. Most articles are related to web development.
- 7 Intellectual Tips for Cheating at Create – a sizable record of tricks to attend in thoughts when doing web get. They form an unprecedented job explaining the ideas, and the article is written to encourage developers who would maybe well maybe also merely war with get.
- UX Collective – curated tales on UX, usability, and get.
💾 GitHub repositories
- freeCodeCamp – freeCodeCamp has a repository that’s dwelling to their launch provide codebase and curriculum.
- free-for.dev – a checklist of instrument products which maintain free tiers for developers.
- Free programming books – a checklist of free programming books, with many on hand languages.
- Obedient podcasts – a checklist of podcasts, most of which will be development related.
- Advertising and marketing and marketing for Engineers – a curated record of promoting resources for developers.
- Coolors – generate and browse color palletes.
- ColorHunt – curated color pallettes, sizable for inspiration.
- IndieHackers – a sizable neighborhood targeted on serving to other folks get and lag internet agencies. This space has an entreprenuerial leaning, but a complete lot of the participants seem to be developers.
- Hacker News – Y Combinator’s data space. There is hundreds interesting direct right here daily.
- Dev.to – Dev.to is a neighborhood of instrument developers serving to every assorted.
- Simplest Web space Gallery
- Build Inspire – web get inspiration.
- Awwwards – web get dispositions.
📺 YouTube Channels (less web targeted)
- ThinMatrix – a sizable devlog from ThinMatrix, the solo developer of Equillinox. He confirmed his hurry rising, and efficiently releasing the sport. He’s now engaged on a recent venture, a metropolis building sport. His uploads are uncommon but they are regularly excessive high-quality and sharp.
- Bisqwit – very technical, but also very interesting videos.
- Brackeys – the king of Cohesion Engine tutorials.
- Carrd – visual builder for one-page web sites. Comes with some sizable templates. Here is my hasten-to for getting a landing page up and operating rapid.
- Webflow – get customized web sites using a visible canvas. Webflow allows extra freedom, and further performance-rich web sites than Carrd, nonetheless it has a steeper studying curve.
🔨 Dev Instruments
- Trello – card-primarily based mostly completely venture monitoring.
- Upvoty – a instrument to get feedback on venture development roadmaps through user voting. I rapid mature this when rising Discord Bot Studio and found it had everything I major at a pretty low tag point.
- GitBook – my hasten-to replacement for rising product documentation. They maintain a free thought which even allows using a personalised area.
- Visible Studio Code – this one won’t be contemporary to most other folks, nonetheless it’s too impartial right to depart off the record. Free, launch provide IDE with sizable extension enhance.
- Postman – GUI for locating out and rising APIs.
- Hugo – static space generator. Hugo claims to be the quickest framework for building web sites. I can’t review if that’s completely right or now not, but I’ve been impressed. This space is made with Hugo; I wrote about that right here.