As a UI Dressmaker/Developer, it’s natural to explore the UI created by you or by others.
Be it the margins that had been chosen, attitude veteran in a icon, length or bounding field of some ingredient, the colors veteran or appropriate zooming nearer to the pixels.
QuickLens offers a assortment of tools that enable all of these actions and tons more and masses more!
QuickLens enables you to:
• Zoom into Pixels
• Measure Dimensions and Angles
• Pattern Colours and withhold Palettes
• Study Alignments
• Take a look at layouts with Grids
• Overlay Guides on a few monitors
• Take a look at accurate-time distances and bounding-containers
…correct thru a assortment of tools:
• Lens • Ruler • Frame • Knowledge • Monocle • Crosshair
Every tool has a clearly outlined reason and does one part exceedingly effectively.
When mixed with varied tools, you would possibly well lift out the factual energy of QuickLens.
– Zoom into pixels
– Pattern colours
– Create right pixel measurements
– Take snapshots of the lens survey
– Measure vertical, horizontal distances and even ones at an attitude
– Measure angles and snap to every 5° and 90° angles
– Measure attitude in levels and radians
– Switch between several items: pixels, inches, centimeters, millimeters
– Measure width and top of on-cloak ingredients
– Setup grids with row and columns to overlay to your designs
– Entails Golden Grids with spirals
– Set and manage grid presets
– Take snapshots and videos with the overlay grids
– Study alignments with cloak-wide guides
– Setup guides on a few monitors
– Examine distances between guides
– A to hand presentation tool
– Zoom into any half of the cloak
– Alternate shapes and sizes
– Dismal the relaxation of the cloak to focal point on the zoomed-in enviornment
– Switch between monitors seamlessly
– Examine cloak-wide crosshair
– Use for immediate alignment tests
– Use the Distance mode to model accurate-time distances between cloak ingredients
– Use the Bounding Field mode to drag a different around a half to model its bounding field
Updates the App Retailer description to better mirror the aspects of the tools.
- PIXELINGENE LLC
- 5 MB
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Ranking
- © 2020 PIXELINGENE LLC
With Family Sharing set up of dwelling up, up to 6 relatives can exercise this app.